There are certain things you do on a daily basis for your business. Struggling through these same tasks over and over again is an inefficient, poor habit. Instead, create a process for each of your common, important tasks.
Category: Small Business
I encourage you to set work hours for yourself. It’s far healthier to get your work done during the workday than it is to work from sun up to sun down. You’ll quickly burn yourself out. You’ll have a lot more energy to profit more if you’re able to turn the work off in off hours.
A burning desire is what fuels the drive for you to reach your vision, your goal. It’s what drives you on when you hit an obstacle. It’s that bit of strength you have inside you can tap into when you feel as if you’ve hit a wall and…must…keep…going.
Determine your target market. Not everyone will be your target customer. Find a niche. Really. Don’t think that everyone is a customer because they’re not. Did you know that at any given moment, only 3% of the people who see your business promotion/email/ad are ready to buy? The other 97% are storing the information for future use – and will forget it quickly because there is a LOT of competition out there for their attention.
People Skills I’ll be the first to tell you that my people skills have been challenged, stretched, improved and used frequently. Oh, the personality types