Successful Social Selling
It begins with you. Your mindset. Your attitude.
What do you think of when you hear the word SALES?
Do you squirm a bit and envision conversations where you're trying to convince someone to buy from you?
Or maybe you immediately say “EWWWW! Please don't make me call someone I don't know!”
Rest assured, there is a different way. Honest.
When you combine attraction marketing with social media platforms you have the foundation for success.
Where to Begin
What do you think of when you hear the word PARTNER?
What do you think of when you hear the word HELPFUL?
Let's start here:
- Do you believe your business offers a solid solution to someone's problem?
- Can you tell me, in a short paragraph, what problem your business solves?
- Are you able to visualize the person who is currently experiencing the problem you can solve?
- Can you describe the experience they're having? The angst? The anger? The frustration?
Next, let's move forward to here – connecting and engaging with potential customers:
- Can you share information about their industry that they would find interesting and helpful?
- Are you thinking of how you can be of service to them?
- Do you note the questions they're asking?
- Are you able to succinctly and clearly share answers to their questions?
Now let's move to here – a video call using Skype or a personal chat room:
- Can you focus your attention on them and listen to what they're saying?
- Are you hearing how they're saying things?
- What questions are you asking?
- What answers are you hearing?
- Can you see how your business is the answer to their problem?
And let's finish here – the person is asking to be your customer:
- What solution have you offered?
- How do you send the contract?
- How do you accept payment?
- How do you say “Thank You”?
There is a process to social selling, just as there is to any selling effort. For many people the old sales tactics of persuasion and manipulation are so stressful that they simply cannot make more sales and their business is suffering.
If this is you:
Wanting to know What to Say
Wanting to know How to Say It
Wanting to Feel Good About Selling Your Products and Services
There is an answer.
Mindful Social Selling.
If you want to learn how to use Mindful Social Selling to grow your network, grow your business, and feel good about doing it – then enroll in this workshop today: >>>Mindful Social Selling Workshop<<<