Why Have An Online Business If…
…you currently have a job (or own a brick & mortar business)?
…you're in line for a promotion any day now?
…your bank account says you can pay for the next 3 months of bills, if necessary?
Hmmm, sounds like you're doing just fine.
So, why would you want a business?
An online business? Like this one >>>Your Business<<<
Why would you want…
- A way to make money that isn't tied to someone else's schedule?
- A way to have 12 months of bill money in the bank?
- A way to pay off the lease on that brick & mortar business?
- A way to work according to your schedule?
Why wouldn't you?
There was a time when I thought that having a business was too much trouble.
There was too much involved –
from accounting to inventory, from customer service to having office equipment.
Then, in 2008, I started an agency – totally virtual. No employees. No need for office space. No need for telephones and a full customer service staff. No need for a full accounting system (a spreadsheet works just fine). I'll tell you the whole story some time.
For now, though, I want you to think about tomorrow –
- when the company you work for tells you, and all the other employees, that they have to shut down. You don't have a job.
- when 3 months have passed and you haven't been able to find another job because very few companies in your area are hiring.
- when you look at the checking account and realize that you can pay the mortgage, but not the electric bill.
And now, before the recession takes your dreams and bank account to zero (because it's not over)…
- before the company shuts down or does a major lay off…
- before you are stuck in a place where you have NO choices available to you…
Make the decision to move forward with what you've been wanting to do for quite a while.
Get started making money online.
- Don't worry about not knowing how to run a business – I've got you covered.
- Don't worry about not knowing a lot about internet marketing – I've got you covered.
- Don't worry about doing it all by yourself – I've got you covered.
The system I've been using works, quite well actually. I, and many others, are able to support ourselves and our families with what we're making.
I want you to be able to say the same thing – that you're able to support yourself and your family without fear of someone else taking it all away from you.
Take a look at the business: Take a Look
Ask questions, once you're in there you'll see my phone number so I encourage you to contact me.
Aren't you tired of wanting? Then let's get going.
***Now that you know you can move forward with an opportunity, all that needs to happen is a bit of action and you'll be growing….Grow your heart, Grow your mind, Grow your business.