There was a time, not that long ago, when I would delay releasing a new product because I thought it required an entire launch process…
- creating a month's worth of social media posts
- planning and hosting a webinar
- inviting everyone I know to the webinar
- connecting with JV partners and affiliates to prepare them for the launch
- before – during – after webinar emails
- emails sent to all lists and all JV lists
- graphics professionally created
- multiple bonuses to entice buyers
- upsells and one-time offers
- emails to go with those bonuses and upsells and one-time offers
- and more…
Yes. With a product launch, there is more to the process to promote and launch than what I listed.
I used to hesitate to create a basic info-product because I didn't think it would be enough.
I was wrong.
When I finally decided to say “to heck with what I think other people think I should do” …
and take the advice of my business coach – Barb Ling...extraordinary internet marketer –
and follow the lead of my collaboration partner – Chad Eljisr...outstanding strategist and PLR expert –
I was able to create an info-product and put it up for sale.
A funny thing happened when I did that. People purchased it. Affiliates requested permission to promote it. I made money.
And I've been making money on single info-products since.
Don't get me wrong…I still create bigger products and go through the launch process. And I'm happy to do that because it is profitable and it allows me to get great products in the hands of people who need them.
Now, though…I have a simple info-product I created and released today.
Want to Get Started on Fiverr?
- If you've wanted to make money online and not have to invest hundreds of dollars to do it…
- If you've watched others make money with a skill you have and wondered to yourself “How can I do that?”
- If you've thought that freelancing – part-time – using a skill you already have was something you want to do…
- If you have considered Fiverr or another marketplace…BUT…
Can I charge more than $5?
How do I decide what to sell?
Do I have to use my real headshot?