While the world wonders what the new normal is going to be like, we business owners are focused on revving up our revenue engines.
We want to attract, welcome, and serve old and new customers. The fastest and most effective way to do this is by email marketing.
Simple emails can generate revenue, fast. And, can establish credibility and trust in the eyes of your customer and potential customer.
By simple, I mean emails sent to the people on your list that tell them who you are, what you do, why you do what you do, what solutions you offer, how they can get those solutions, and more.
If you’ve been putting off sending regular emails to your list because you don’t know what to say…
If you’ve been wondering how to start communicating with your list of customers and leads…
If you’ve been wondering how you’re going to generate revenue – fast…
We can fix that right now.
=> You have a list of customers.
=> You have a list of people who have asked to hear from you – warm leads.
=> You now need to tell them you're ready for business.
=> You can do that with an email campaign.
Create An Email Campaign
Understand these two things about all email campaigns and you’ll be good to go:
1. The most important thing is that each email must be focused on just one point.
2. The second important thing is that each email should be as long as necessary to make the point…and no longer.
Let’s plan a campaign that has at least 10 emails. These will be uploaded to your email provider as an autoresponder sequence. The first 5 emails are sent every day. The next 5 emails are sent every 3 days.
Your first email is the Announcement Email and the subject line is –
We're Back! or We're Open!
Tell the people on your list that you are open for business and they can see for themselves by going to your physical location (include your address here) or by visiting your website (include your URL here). That's it. Don't complicate it.
Your follow-up emails will focus on one topic each. Here is what that looks like:
• Email 2 TIP/Product Promo – short story about how your product/service helps them
• Email 3 TIP OR HINT – something helpful about using your product or service
• Email 4 Product/Service Promo – introduce a product/service, focus on benefit
• Email 5 TIP OR HINT – something helpful about using your product or service
• Email 6 Product/Service Promo – focus on benefit
• Email 7 TIP OR HINT – something helpful about using your product/service
• Email 8 Product/Service Promo – focus on benefit
• Email 9 TIP OR HINT – something helpful about using your product/service
• Email 10 Product/Service Promo – focus on benefit
The content of each email needs to be something the reader can do right away or can purchase now.
Examples of a Tip or Hint:
• Credit Repair Agency: A few insider secrets to disputes
• Biomedicine Holistic Healing Clinic: Your unique activity recommendation
• Hair Extensions: A tip about taking care of the hair extension
• Sales Training: Make sure your sales reps are following up
Examples of product/service promotional email:
• Credit Repair Agency: How a credit rating of 750 or higher saves money
• Biomedicine Holistic Healing Clinic: The correct diagnosis for Acid Reflux is often confused with upper respiratory infections, free consultation available
• Hair Extensions: Bob extension now available
• Sales Training: Stop the roller coaster of inconsistent closings and schedule training sessions
As you can see, there isn't anything “special” about the topics offered in each email. What is “special” is that each email is short and focused on one topic.
Keep it simple.
Keep it focused on the customer.
Still stymied and want inspiration, direction, fill-in-the-blank template?
Available now: 10 Email Templates For Effective Follow-Up