There Is Great Power In Ambition
Ambition is not: Greed.
Ambition is: a strong desire to do or to achieve something, typically requiring determination and hard work.
Brendon Burchard says “Ambition is the great fire, it's the liberator of the unconscious person. No goals, no growth; no clarity, no change.”
I totally agree.
I have a strong desire to succeed in business because that success means I'm growing:
And while I grow I have a strong desire to share with others
- what I've learned
- money as a way to help in a crisis
- a guiding hand so they, too, can prosper
The best reward for me is when I'm able to see
- the “lightbulb moment” in their eyes when they fully understand what they've just learned, whether it's email marketing or uploading an image to their blog.
- the relief in their eyes when they accept the cash I offer, knowing the freezer and pantry will have enough to feed the family this week.
- the relaxing of the shoulders when they receive word that their commission check will outlast their bills.
Ambition is a good thing and I encourage you to nurture yours and act on it.
What is it that you want?
What is it that you're willing to work hard for?
Tell me in the comments – I'd love to know.