The Get It Done program is all about goals and productivity plans.
And…it’s been running on a quarterly basis since 2014.
Initially it was a 90-day program that comes from the mastermind group idea by focusing solely on the goal setting and accountability.
Set a goal, get help chunking it down into milestones, have a group of people keep you accountable.
It worked. It worked well.
Each group was for specific professionals:
- internet marketers
- information professionals
- and others
Which is great, because each group was focused on productivity and each member focused on their individual goals…except I must tell you that the strain of marketing to each niche was getting to me. And, caused a reduction in membership in 2017.
So I revamped it a bit.
I offered it as a Focus & Succeed Group, still focused on productivity, and marketed it to any professional needing to get focused on finishing a project.
That worked for a while. Then, 90 days got moved to 10 weeks.
I added virtual co-working sessions and that’s when the BIG change happened.
Members were getting things done much more quickly.
They were more productive and accomplishing the initial goal and then setting a new one.
They truly were Focused and Succeeding – and more importantly – they were Getting It Done!
Which is awesome!
Then I asked myself…
What can I do to better serve the members and those who are stuck?
What can I do to make sure that the opportunity to Get It Done is available on a regular basis?
What can I do to help more people Get Started so they can Finish – when they need it?
Introducing the improved Get It Done Program.
- Monthly membership
- Weekly group meeting to update each other on progress – limited to 10 people each group
- Weekly virtual co-working sessions – limited to 20 people each session
- Private discussion area using a program similar to Slack but quieter
- Tools for productivity, time management, project management offered
- Resources offered and found if requested
- Access to me for assistance with chunking down a goal into manageable milestones
You Already Know What You Need to Do
Yep – people say it all the time.
- I have the To Do list right here!
- I use Google Calendar and I do something every day!
- I have notifications and timers!
- I have a VA who does the work!
So why is that project not done?
Why haven’t you achieved the goal?
- the one that you decided you would start and finish for your business? or for your personal health?
- the book that is currently in your Working Title folder, with chapters outlined…gathering the proverbial dust.
- the course you’ve been wanting to do based on your ebook series.
- the blog posts you’ve been needing to write but have put off because…
- the sales calls you’ve been needing to make but have been avoiding.
- the marketing funnel you started and then, well, got overwhelmed with and set aside.
- the speech you’ve been wanting to write for a TEDx talk.
- the email series you’ve been needing to write.
- the research you’ve been meaning to do.
- the book you’ve been meaning to read.
- the course you’ve been meaning to finish.
And the list goes on.
You set a goal and didn’t accomplish it.
This program will fix that.
You can learn more and join us here: >>>Get It Done Group<<<