Originally written and posted by Marc and Angel Hack Life.
1. Give up holding grudges. – Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness.
2. Give up waiting. – What we don’t start today won’t be finished by tomorrow. Knowledge and intelligence are both useless without action.
3. Give up lying. – In the long-run the truth always reveals itself. Either you own up to your actions or your actions will ultimately own you.
4. Give up buying things you don’t need. – Manage your money wisely so your money does not manage you. Do not spend to impress others. Do not live life trying to fool yourself into thinking wealth is measured in material objects. Read Rich Dad Poor Dad to learn about money.
5. Give up blaming others for your troubles. – The extent to which you can live your dream life depends on the extent to which you take responsibility for your life. When you blame others for what you’re going through, you deny responsibility – you give others power over that part of your life.
6. Give up making mountains out of molehills. – One way to check if something is worth mulling over is to ask yourself this question: “Will this matter in one year’s time? Three years? Five years? If not, then it’s not worth worrying about.
7. Give up trying to live up to the expectations of others. – Work on it for real and exceed your own expectations. Everything else will fall into place.
8. Give up the ‘easy street’ mentality. – There is too much emphasis on finding a ‘quick fix’ in today’s society. For example taking diet pills to lose weight instead of exercising and eating well. No amount of magic fairy dust replaces diligent, focused, hard work. If you're ready to start an internet business, check out this opportunity that comes with support and training.
9. Give up making promises you can’t keep. – Don’t over-promise. Over-deliver on everything you do.
10. Give up letting your thoughts and feelings bottle up inside. – People are not mind readers. They will never know how you feel unless you tell them.
Grow because you know is about learning what you need and want, then learning how to get what you need and want.
Owning and growing a business can be fun! If you're looking for a business that includes: training, support, more training, more support, then I encourage you to check this out:
Personally, I love working on a picnic table on a sunny day with just enough shade so I can see my screen. Taking a break and joining my family and friends on the pontoon boat for a ride, then grilling steaks and vegetables for dinner. Yes, with an internet business you can do this, too.
Don't know internet marketing? You're covered – full training provided.
Tried other internet businesses and got discouraged? You're covered – full support, daily and weekly and monthly, is offered.
Don't want to be alone? You're covered – by me and my team.
Join me. I'll help you.