A Well Defined Purpose Ensures Success

A Well Defined Purpose Ensures Success

Napolean Hill interviewed and observed thousands of people over a 25 year span. From these interviews and observations, he wrote Law of Success to be taught as a business course in college. Then he quickly wrote an edited version and titled it Think and Grow Rich. The...
Stop Selling! Start Building Relationships

Stop Selling! Start Building Relationships

Social Selling Works! Really, it does. I know because I began using social selling tactics in 2008, mainly on LinkedIn, to build my Search by Burke business.  In 2014 I attribute 40% of the business for Search by Burke was from LinkedIn. The other 60% was from other...